Friday, November 6, 2009

Made it through the first week...


Ahhhh....I am sipping hot tea this a.m. and pondering the week that just flashed by. I made it through and am relatively unscathed from the week's events. School was rather monotonous this week with prepping for the ServSafe exam next week. But we did get into the kitchen a bit and made caramel, poached pears and sauce Anglaise. I can't wait to dig into the classic French recipes and dear husband (DH) is even more ready for me to start bringing the goodies home. It's been a real challenge with my medical transcription-- by day 4 of class I was warped and could barely sit in this chair to type several hours worth of reports. But, I did it! I am hoping I will find a groove that will enable me to accomplish all that I need in a day without feeling overwhelmed. Up next....ServSave exam and then knife skills. Beware the fingers....

No comments:

Post a Comment