Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Bring it On...


Apparently I am being tested as this week was very challenging. First, found out my transcription job just lost a major contract that takes away about 75% of our business. Apparently, come February 1 (or possibly sooner), I will be laid off. UGH!!! That's only half way through school and so this will be a real challenge as I a must work --- it's not an option. To top things off....I had a flat tire on the way home from school yesterday. Good times! School,  however, has been going just great. I have been passing tests with flying colors and had to give a 10 minute presentation in front of the class. It went well considering I was chosen to go first and had not done something like this in many years! I applied for an entry level position at a local bakery that is an Austin institution so fingers crossed something comes of that! Thanksgiving is tomorrow and we will be sharing it with family. Starting next week, we will be in the kitchen full time at school and so I am really looking forward to digging in and learning all I can. Happy Thanksgiving all.....bake something special and enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment