Saturday, October 16, 2010

New state, new job, new life! New New New!

It's been a while since my last entry. I have a good excuse this time though....we moved! This time the move was not just across town but rather a 1300 mile trek from Austin, TX to Naples, FL! We have been wanting to move to Florida for quite a while and the realization finally came together with the help and support of family and friends! I am so thankful for all of you that assisted in this journey-- without you we could not have made it! We have settled into our cute little rental house in Naples Park. Oscar is enjoying the perks of this house very much!
The 1300 mile caravan included myself, my brother David and my mom. I drove my Corolla -- with my THREE passengers who included a Great Dane, Lab and Pomeranian. They were real troopers! Here they are unwinding on the hotel bed after day one of the journey.



Mom and David were in the Budget truck leading the way....so this is the view I had for the entire journey.

Even now when I see a Budget truck...I have the urge to stay behind it and follow!!

Typical Florida pit stop! 
 This makes it all worth it .....my first Naples sunset!


Many, many more posts to follow from sunny Florida!

No comments:

Post a Comment